Tuesday, July 18, 2006

VBS - Unalakleet

VBS in Unalakleet is going great! I (Annie) have the first and second grade team. We had 23 kids and 9 decisions today. Sunday we had 50 kids in the whole VBS, but I didn't get the final numbers for today. The kids are very excited for us to be there. Several times when I went out today I heard, "Annie, Annie!" I can't remember all thier names but I count on the teens to do that, since they already know them all already. There is a pastor from Skaman Bay (another village) here learning the CEF methods and he has been doing chapel for us every night (since Terry S. is in Koyuk). He is Jewish and very knowledgable. Tobin has been leading worship. The chapels are open to everyone from the village so it's like having church every night. Wednesday will be our last day of VBS and we will fly out to Soldatna that evening. We will stay in Soldatna that night then fly to Ankorage and then Juneau and get back very early on Friday morning. See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home